What does it feel like for a woman to have a man inside of her?  That is a loaded question considering my first response would be to say that it feels wonderful.  But I know the readers want more details, and so here information technology goes.

First, I feel force per unit area equally the penis begins to button within of my vagina entrance.  Then there is a feeling of momentary pain mixed with intense pleasure every bit the penis begins stretching open the vagina lips for the first time.  If he goes slow plenty, the intense pleasure of this unique feeling mostly will make me moan in pure please.  Then, once his penis goes deeper  that feeling  is followed by warmth as the penis goes in deeper and deeper.  Once again, the slower he is the amend it feels. During these moments of start entry, I usually have an overall feeling of fullness, warmth, and an intense feeling of closeness with the man.  Whether he's a boyfriend or a stranger I just met for a 1-night-stand, the aforementioned feeling is there.  And if he is looking into my eyes while making first entry then what I just described doubles.

Then, after he's inside of me all the way, I love the feeling of him pushing in as hard as he can and holding it at that place for a few moments.  At that moment he totally owns me and I am his to do as he pleases. In one case he begins thrusting at that place is again a bit of pain, particularly if he's thicker than normal.  But information technology'south a sort of pain that is mixed with pleasure.  I can only compare information technology to putting salt onto something salty, as the combined tastes make for a very unique taste as the salt draws the season out of the sugar.

Ordinarily by this tenth thrust I'm used to him and it's then that I tin can actually enjoy myself.  Non fifty-fifty a sex toy tin compare to a man's moving penis inside of me. My vagina has a total sensation and the warmth of his penis feels so wonderful the deeper it goes.  At this betoken, the most awful feeling for me is if the homo suddenly pulls out for some reason and doesn't reenter me quickly. It's very disheartening to accept to become from ecstasy to a feeling of blandness in just moments.

Only baring a homo pulling out of me, what I most love near deep thrusting is the sensation as my pleasure begins growing and growing towards an orgasm.  My vagina is being stretched by the penis and if he hits my clitoris merely right the pleasance is even more than intense and will bring me quicker to an orgasm.

And finally, if he is able to bring me to an orgasm the explosion of pleasance is fabricated amend by the feeling of his penis going deep and hard.  And if he looks me in the eyes while I orgasm my closeness to him goes up ten fold.

And the wonderful feelings don't go abroad later my orgasm as I eagerly await for the man to have his own and come inside of me.  I'1000 one of these women that absolutely enjoy the feeling of a homo ejaculating inside of me.  Feeling his penis get fifty-fifty harder, the warms of his semen equally it pulsates out of his trunk and into mine, and watching his face during those few moments when he is in an virtually different reality.  I dear to watch a man orgasm every bit the intensity and power of his orgasm, specially when I'm the object of his desire at that moment, will overwhelm me and often will bring me to some other orgasm as well.

And if he is a tried, true, and experienced lover he knows that he needs to concord me, caress, me, smile at me in the aftermath of our intimacy.  Even if he'south a stranger, during those moments of subsequently play when nosotros are both spent but yet coupled together as ane mankind, for those few moments he is mine and I am his.  There is nothing else that matters at the moment.  And I usually badly don't want him to go out me for a very long time so I don't lose the feeling.  So, if he spends the nighttime with me holding and placing his hand over my tum where his seed is churning around underneath his hand, I can get to sleep totally satisfied every bit I fall asleep in the arms of this man who has taken me on a journeying and is now resting with me until forenoon.

____________________________________________________-

Photo Credit:  https://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/female-orgasm-womens-heads-15958741